EKP IV - Refursbished
The AvMap EKP IV features a 7" color LCD display, brilliant and sunlight-viewable, batteries sold separately.
Thanks to the new menu keys that strategically positioned along the sides of the new case, the unit can operate in Portrait and Landscape mode.
EKP-IV utilizes a Compact Flash (CF) memory card preloaded with Software and Maps.
The Cartography covers Jeppesen data for North America. The EKP includes Jeppesen's database with hundreds of ICAO airports as well as Airfields and Heliports
The advanced navigation software offers some unique functions:
- Full flight planning capability (up to 15 flight plans of up to 100 legs each) - Approaching waypoint alarm
- Multiple views: Full or split HSI screens with data fields, nav data or full map view
- Importing and exporting of flight plans, waypoints and routes directly from EKP to the PC
- Land elevation: a color coded map shows info on the terrain altitude.
- Trip computer with: fuel, winds, timers
- Editable checklists
- Full simulator functions
- Integration with other onboard navigation systems: autopilot, GPS, external antenna
- Low Airways (a.k.a Victor Airways in the USA) included
- TAWS : Terrain Awareness and Warning System
- Collision Avoidance : Compatible with ZAON PCAS XRX
- Practical full NAVDATA page, to get all the info you need at once.
- Picture Management : Load your photos up to fullscreen size and assign them to an airport
|Products you may like|